Sandy's Experience Working For You:Sandy is a well-rounded person that can understand both "big city" values and small ones. Sandy is no stranger to real estate, marketing, sales, and advertising. She has over 11 years of experience in the real estate field.
Owner Broker of McAlpine Properties, an Internet Savvy Realty in Lake Norman Relocated from Miami, FL to Lake Norman NC Attended College in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she obtained a Liberal Arts Degree (St. Mary's), and finished her Bachelor's Degree in Business & Marketing at Meredith College Worked as a Paralegal at a prominent real estate closing attorney's office handling a high volume of closings per month and handled various types of litigation in real estate and construction. Worked as a Mortgage Loan Processor and Credit Signer for Bank of America on the Government FHA/VA Lending Team Worked as a Commercial Loan Processor and Funder for Wachovia Obtained Broker's License, GRI, and ABR designation in Charlotte, NC Joined the North Carolina Association of Realtors® and Carolina Multiple Listing Service, Inc. "MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER" & Top Producer at RE/MAX. 100% Club in 2006 and 2007 & Executive Club level in 2006, 2007, and 2008, 2010 Owns her own properties and investments in the Carolinas Over 4 years specializing in Real Estate Law, Loan Programs, and Title Insurance Commercial Real Estate Experience, former Member of CRCBR & Charlotte Commercial exchange
From The Peninsula in Cornelius, all the way to Statesville, Sandy knows the territory inside out. Sandy's faith and commitment to fair and honest business practices make her the kind of person that keeps customers coming back.
Sandy Aichner and Her Family
Sandy enjoys living and working in the Lake Norman area very much. She enjoys organizing charity events, cooking, fitness hobbies, and spending time with her family; her husband Mac, who is involved in racing, Newman (a teacup chihuaha), Bruno (also a teacup chihuaha), Hannah (a cocker spaniel). She likes to run 5Ks,10Ks,and Half marathons in her spare time and is an active member in the Lake Norman Tennis Association and USTA.LINK TO SANDY!
Sandy's Hobbies include Running & Tennis
Search Mooresville Homes
Sandy Aichner McAlpineBroker, GRI, ABRMcAlpine PropertiesPO Box 2609Cornelius, NC 28031
Mobile: email@example.com Lake Norman NC Real Estate Broker Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!
5 Reasons Sandy is Lake Norman's Premier Realtor:
- Sandy's focus is on the high-end luxury home and acreage market which encompasses Lake Norman waterfront and Lake Hickory waterfront, and other custom home waterfront communities.
- Sandy's intuitive and analytical nature in combination with her sharp listening skills add up to more efficient "on target" real estate results for you.
- Sandy maintains her own specialized web sites all custom crafted to provide state of the art comprehensive real estate assistance.
- Sandy prides herself on "seamless" relocation services in addition to invaluable specialized services for those pursuing vacation and retirement homes in the greater Lake Norman North Carolina vicinity.
- Sandy is a seasoned real estate professional with full-time experience selling and listing residential real estate in the greater Lake Norman North Carolina area.
"Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. I go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals."-Sandy